Saturday, January 3, 2009

Lazy!

I'm a very lazy person, I trust my friends know it very very well. Of course, I'm very lazy to write blog too.
SO, for countdown information in 24th christmas eve, and new year eve, can go have a look on shui and bay's blog, and combine it, then became mine. hahahaha =D..
>>> spray until like this -_-...

24th, I went to times square after i woke up, my pet dad, abu called me up to meet him at times square, he always disappear suddenly for months, so I must hurry up myself to meet him up, or else in this few months i no need to see him anymore, met my secondary buddies there, jiun, my pet mom, xin, lim min, xiao min, fu qin, yen yang...... hehe . i like you all, especially the girls. shopping with you all really is a very memoriable experience, especially when we are taking picha inside the fitting room when we don't have enough budget to buy the leng clothes, HAHAHA...

after that, they went home and prepare for their gathering at night, so I fetch min home and going the curve alone, ngek ngek... SO romantic neh~? I just want to see fire works there jek, but dim ji that night dont have fireworks =(........ which sin gah sin me geh! but that night i met raymond , shui and ah lei there, hehe... very happy gum. Most happy is can play SPRAY SPRAY... hahahaha, i don't know why, i love to play that thing =D.. heeheheh.... that night I saw the fireworks by my heart, not by eyes, ( from lei ) but i saw fireworks by eyes on 31st dec.. new year eve, really DAMN leng ah~ 1st time i stand under the fireworks, open ur mouth , and show a very shocked face towards the fireworks, it is really nice, i keep screaming nonstop only haha,
HOU LENG AH HOU LENG AH!!!

i decide not to take picha on that night, because i scare my blueish camera will become snow bubble white after i take it out, hehehe, even i wore a black dress tat night, but after the game, im in white . hahahahah , but still very happy, run! for the fireworks, RUN! for escaping from spray! RUN! to greet others, HAPPY NEW YEAR! and yeah, when back home,RUN, and kena block because of overspeed T_T... not very fast only ma, and thanks ken . i never expect u are so @_@ warm.. and thanks , for pei me and sit in my car, and.. the mini maze game in the curve at midnight. hahah! once more next time? ngek ngek...

Last year my hope is not to stay single in 2008
but this year my hope is to stay single in my 2009.
so I see will I get the opposite, dreams, nvr comes true T_____T........
there got no white horse prince, snow white got, on new year eve, muahahah~
those are gong siu jek, last year count down with ji mui, thats why wishes also emo abit.
but this year i jeng ging abit,
I not so wei da until hope the world stay peace,
But i hope there is no war,
I can't stop my parents and grandparents from getting old,
But I hope they stay healthy,
I can't make sure my brother in law can take care very well of my sis,
But I hope He will accompany her for her wholelife no matter what.
I can't control my friends to be happy in all of their time,
But I hope they don't always emo, and cry if you need, find me, i lend u my shoulder. hahaha
At least, after cry, I hope they have a smile on their face.
I not so greedy to hope i get distinction in all of my subjects,
But I hope I can get flying colours only.
I not so greedy to hope I can diet until 45 kg,
But I hope i can deduct 5 kg from my weight.
I can't sure there is a leng zai to come and take my phone number,
But I hope when i ask his phone number, he won't run off from me lah HAHAHA...

3 comments:

☺仪仪☻ said...

my frenz saw fireworks on CNY eve oh! at the Curve..
@@''
U r photogenic person.

匿名 said...

erm not really photogenic la.
okay okay only gua @_@ got camera, dont waste ma. hahaha
sometime quite lazy take photo also. @_@

☺仪仪☻ said...

Kekekeke^...^
i said photogenic means real lah!
No fake!