Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Singapore's trip

This is my sister and her dear, my future jie fu!



TALL LEH?Don't bully me, or else I ask him to stare at you, MUAHHAA..




Just arrived at sg, 1 st place i went, the bugis junction. christmas tree , ngek ngek.



.Starfish ah~~~~~Can touch , ngek ngek, still got stingray !! smoothnya, i think cook jor, sure nice to eat....



BIG leh this book, ngek ngek... and my FACE very BIG too.. haih..







You see my hungry face is it very very yiong sui leh?欠打。kena stolen took geh picha...





Me and mirc ah, my "aiya" DAI KORH.



see he closed his eyes then know he no eyes to see me la. haih..

The song of the sea~ i think its most likely the dance of the sea~





In the aquarium! I saw the great white shark... and 1 question, why they put the shark with those fish, but the shark nvr eat them gerh? @_@ MUACKS ... kiss kiss stingray~

5 comments:

Melody of Memories said...

hehe,you look very pretty wo de 2nd picture the 1 u holding that starfish =D sure alot of fun in sg hor? wish i can go there 1 day =(

匿名 said...

fat shui mien bao~

l33w3il00n said...

starfish cook jor sek fei lei.. don't ever think of it oh..

☺仪仪☻ said...

ur future jiefu~ i belief he is *a reliable person for ur sis*

☺仪仪☻ said...

I think the (posting time)it's in error! now is * 3/1/09* 12:11pm*