Monday, January 5, 2009

it is the time.

Don't wait for me.
I know if I tell you this, I might lose a friend.
For this long, I really don't know what to do,
only can don't hurt you.
So i only keep dragging. and dragging. sorry.
So, i felt so bu she de, and i don't really wanted to say.
We don't have chance. So, don't wait for me.
I know you will be hurted, but i got no choice.
I thought time could fade all away, but i guess it couldn't if we still stick as so closed friendship.
So, I'll try to , stay a distance from you.
sorry about that, I'm not avoiding.
Just I felt. I'm tired.
I know you did ask me not to avoid you.
but I felt you will be more and more hurting if I drag this forward to the future.
In fact,
I felt it is the time.
To tell, I really can't bring it forward, because he is still inside my heart.
And to tell you,
my friend.
I really hope we can be friend, stay comfort, for lasting.
I know it is hurt, because im losting friends here too.
and stay tough.
Sorry.Don't wait for me... my friend.
I wish you believe,
I really did treat you as my dearest friend.
although we might feel lonely for this period.
But i believe we can be back friends in the future. see you that time . kay?

2 comments:

minic said...

怎么啦?来..抱抱....哈哈..
虽然我不懂什么事情发生。。。
但。。我听说。。。怀抱可以暂时治疗所有的伤痛。。。。。我。。。希望你。。不要和我一样不开心。。。=)

匿名 said...

抱抱!