Monday, January 5, 2009

scare.

I, always scare about how long could one friendship stand?
actually i don't know the answer, but I always tell myself, i don't know, but it can be forever?
for a whole life, if nothing happens. So how about if somethings happened? then will started got misunderstanding, and may be argue? or , the friendship will come to an dead end here.
I very scare to be alone, although sometime i very enjoy to be alone, but i more scare to be left down. Without me they are totally the same, so why am I existing here? I can't find the reason that I'm existing here. Will you be more happier when be with me?

I always hope when people be with me, they will be happier, therefore, i can't be sad. I must always smile, be positive, because I scare when I'm upset, they won't be happy, so i must be happy no matter what, no matter what, i must be happy.

humans always because of not enough of trust between them, they need promises,
but the more promises they have, actually the more unsafety they felt.
promises are always can't be accomplish for a whole life, that's why i anti promises,
i don't need it since it doens't last forever.

I always the one, who looks very heavy in a story's ending.
that's why if u ask me ,
i prefer a relationship or a friendship that can last until the end,
and may be , i will rather to miss abit the plots.
i don't care what happened in the middle, but i hope the ending of the story, is a picture that everybody is smiling.

No comments: