Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Dad had discharged

these few days ,
morning at 7 wake up to factory.
after that went to hospital and back to home fetch mom,
then lead to hospital again...
haha.. so fully schedule and occupied,
everyday almost 11 or 12 only get back home.
talk to those business uncle that i don't even know before.
Trying to comfort my mom.. and not to argue with her..make sure she don't argue with dad too.
calculate the exterior design graph that i never learn before.
calculate the bill and deal with the UBS system, hoho, luckily i learned this before.
and luckily I'm considered as a business student so that i quite familiar with those steps of the trades.hahaha..
and talk to the doctor and nurse about dad's situation and the insurance people too.
afterall still need to settle the party stuff that day i lend from my friends
and fetch back the hi-fi to my brother.
And yesterday night,
was so happy that dad had discharged from hospital.
Today i fetched him to factory for some necessarily stuff that he need to settle and i had bought something that I can cook for him to lower his colestrol and blood pressure.
Had found some information from net and talk to the people in hospital about how to take care of his meals from now on. @_@.

Thank you my friends and my relatives.
I'm fine. my dad is recovering. I will take care of him and my mom. At least, i will try my best to do so. hehe. no worries. I'll do it with smiles. :)
thanks yi. these few days being guli there. hahaha, personal slave sia.

ps. If you all know some delicious recipe for healthy food, please kindly send it to me. i need to cook a lot different dishes leh. tolong tolong. hahaha

1 comment:

Yi said...

什么guli==
然后,我什么时候便了你的奴率..lolx