Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Clovers birthday :D 四叶草生日会
























Just some photo for the day for memories.
And thank you for you guys to come :)
thanks for the people who helped me for the party set up and preparation.
Credits to Pey voon, Ah yi, Eddie, ah bay and ken .

Thanks for the presents you all gave that night and the memories we have made.
I love my secondary gangs and my college gangs! You all are the best in my life!
Thanks shing iie , lwl, calvin , david and yenn yee for help me to accomplish my birthday wish, craft for my clover...
Thanks once again to lwl for editing the clover to be lightened. hehe, it's great.
Lwl, i know u sakit perut, thanks for coming and sorry to know you get into sick in the next day..take care okay?

Thanks shing iie for coming so early and helped out of me that day. :D
nice to meet you, really!

Thanks calvin and lwl for brought me the containers and the shit u both had given to me as my present..

Thanks david for coming even the next week is your final.

Thanks to my secondary gangs, especially to yen yang for driving and i know you definitely will be scold by ur dad after you come, really thanks, dai lou!

Thanks to MAMA hui xin and BABA abu for coming and mama, you are really great and caring T_T!! thanks for the make up that night, i like it , hehe..

Thanks hui ying and xiao min , even so busy yet still comes to my party.
Oh yea, thanks to "zhi quan" too, helped out really a lot that night.. :)

Thanks ah yi and Eddie helped me to wear the yugata which you both get to learn it from youtube's guilde, hahahaha!! Thanks clover san for the yugata too.

Thanks to RO gang for coming too.

Thanks daddy bebelui for the bracelet you gave, i'm wearing it everyday now.
And bay's necklace too.

Thanks to Lei and Viv's clover book and green crystal. I like the story very much :)

Thanks to kendrick for the big green green.

Thanks to everyone for your present :D

Specially appreciate for sammy and shui for playing the guitar and solo-ing the Fall for you song. The moon is really round. i really enjoy it very very much.. it will be my precious memory in my life.

Thanks to pey voon for being my personal assistant and photographer on that day!

Thanks to eddie and bay for the surprise on 8th may, even though that time i'm not really in mood. but i really really appreciate it.

Thanks for the seed of four leaves clover by bay and eddie too, i ng she dak to plant it even now.. hahaha.. :)

Thanks for yi who made my room full of shining stars now. It makes me sleep peacefully every night now..

Thanks god who brought me a bunch of nice friends and family to celebrate my 19th birthday with... Wish next year i'm still here to celebrate my birthday with all my friends.

Thanks raymond for show up that night, we are still very best friend , okay?

thanks to everyone who wish me have a happy birthday :D

really a thousand of thanks i wished to say it here.
hehe
Here goes some photos..

2 comments:

Melody of Memories said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
l33w3il00n said...

i noe i went home early la..
but atleast post my face let me see mah.. so disappointed ah..
haha.. i wont charge u wor..