Friday, May 29, 2009

Appreciates. 感谢。

Recently, some incidents happened in my life.
Some brought me full of joys,
some worried me ,
some come along with some troubles,
some really taught me valuable lessons.
Somehow,
i had learned how to be more independent.
i had learned how to differenciate between true friends and the other way.
i had learned how to face problems bravely.
i had learned not to avoid the problems, like what i did in the last time.
i had get started to do more than last time that i did, be more positive and hardworking in my future.

Somehow,
I knew myself is always the lucky one as in having so a lot of good friends who concerns me a lot while i'm facing the problems.
I appreciate. and here a thousand of words can't even express the real feelings in my heart towards my friends.
I appreciate this all incidents had taught me a very vivid lesson that who besides me are not worth to be friend and not to trust with my heart.

and i decide not to act in front of those people,
not to wear a mask that act happy in front of those who are actually talking my stuff badly behind of me and acting friendly to me while facing me.

People who really knows me should know i hate people who acts like that the most and now i declare that, i'm going to do something according to what they did.

Please do not overdid and over my limit.
i have my private life, i lead my private living. i do need some privacy too.
Don't you feel tired of discussing other's life behind ?
Don't you feel tired of making story and guessing other's mind with your angle too?
Don't you feel tired of typing out script that you are not really clear with it ?

I will not jump out to the public and tell everyone about what i'm doing
and what's the reason i'm doing it too.
Because that is my privacy and it is not necessarily to do so.
I do what i think it is right,
I do what my friends supporting me to do,
and i'm doing what they think i'm right.

People who knows me well doesn't need me to explain,
people who likes to gossip will be gossiping everywhere even though i had explained to them.
people who doesn't want to trust you and not clear with you ,
will still suspecting you after your explain.
i don't need a explaination to my deary friends.
they know me well.

please don't say like i'm using my friends.
i feel that you are insulting them,
don't you think you are underestimating them?
they are clever and enough of maturity to judge about what a person I am.

If you think you can see thru me that I can tell you,
you are definitely wrong.
Yes, i'm wearing a mask,
who does not?
whoever will wear their mask when facing the public in their life,
that is purely because of self defensing.
I admit I'm.
And you dare to neglect that or saying yourself never go out with a mask?
Only when i'm with my real friends,
I will take off my mask.
And that time, i reveal myself to them.
have my real enjoying moments, memories with them.
and they are who,
who really can categorized as my real friends,
and only them have the right to criticize me :)
I will not try to explain for myself in front of you all.
and i just getting tired of ,
leaking information in my life.
stop acting friendly in front of me.
if you are tired of acting in front of me,
you can choose not to meet me,
because i'm tired of meeting you too :)


Please do not show your fake concerns if you are not.
I don't need a fake friend :)
nor my dad too.
i don't tell people about my dad,
because i know it will be a interesting topic for you all.
somehow the news spread out,
and now,
some negative news are coming out with that.
nobody will use illness as their weapon to gain pathetic from others.
I don't need gain anyone passion with that,
and here i declared.
I'm not so desperate yet and need to gain guys' pathetic and passions or love by using my dad as my shield.

Yes,I am having a sick,
that was there when im in my primary school time.
but i don't think that i'm weak and need someone to take care.
i do not need people to take me as a patient though.
Please do not tell people like i'm that weak like a patient who is going to die.
I'm strong and capable to do anything just as a normal person, thank you.

here once again,
Do respect people privacy.
I won't care what you all say,
just i also have my right to say something about that.
thank you.

No comments: