Tuesday, November 25, 2008

well, i'm kinda lazy to write blog about daily activities actually @_@.
but i promised someone i will write for him for some sakes. =)
so, i better make it fast.
today i declared my own holiday again, because of? the laziness, and previous night chat too late =_____=. today don't have important class, and tomorrow got exam, so decided to stay home and do some exercise for it, it is math test.. my most headache subject. @_@...
but due to my laziness, dragging until night only start my revision, it seems like nth much to study, more scary. and my line keep on dc, wasted that, today is his last day to online, haih, can't talk much with him @_@. and he looks upset too. he had been waited me in RO @_@ for very long. and login RO to see you, it is not wasting time ler @_@ really.

and actually @_@ curi-curi say, ( i think he won't read my blog )
i quite happy because he filling up lyrics for that song. hehe. +_+
i will try my best to sing it, for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you're not disappointed le gua...How can I post no comment in your blog leh...I'm not that so bad geh...haha...
However la,nice to meet you o...^^



Prince W

匿名 said...

hahaha...
thanks for leaving comment here.
nice to meet you too.