Friday, November 21, 2008

He finally replied me after three days. I did had a phobia when ppls don't reply my msgs. haha, its seems like i'm so so so sentimental , right? I'll start to worry about him/her if he don't reply my msg suddenly, just like him. I don't want it to happen again, and what can I do that meanwhile is just stood beside him beside his bed and regret that I did not reply his msg that time, the feelings of regreting is killing me hardly that time. I don't want it anymore.

As bay said, may be i shall happy because he is nothing, even something had happened on him, but he is still there, isn't it a good thing? Actually after I tell him all the stuff, i felt very happy @_@. muahaha, but may be he is not, because he is the one who needs to ''fan'' from now on =p.

A summary for today, Rainy and Lucky =D

1. Today, i very naughty , because the class actually started at 8, but i'm in my dream until 10 o clock. and when i off my alarm, i felt... i did a right choice :DDDDD. i still answer my mom when she ask me what time is my class very directly without any considering, " 11 o clock, zzzz (sleep jor ) "

2. After that, i reached our dearly HELP UNIVERSITY COLLEGE's carpark at 11 o clock, the toughest hour to get a carpark . and the cars park until damn near, until i scare i will terscratch my little green =( , so i decided to stop my car behinds some cars, waits for rabbit (守株待兔),
who knows a leng zais appeared in my mirror, and knock my windows, '' leng lui, =D i want to reverse my car." wooot... lucky!

3. Study in library, then math class. yesterday I was trying so so hard to ''ngai'' my lecturer to postpone to test which supposed to be held on tomorrow to next tuesday, today he is giving the confirmation to us, the 2nd lucky thing is he confirmed that postponation. muahahha...

4. Stats test papers is easy @_@ out of expectation i had finished the paper in 1 hour. And i had tried very hard to inform mr lee wei loon that i had finished the paper , but because he ben-ness,
never realise =[.... waste my effort. i purposely close my calculator and keep my pens in front him somemore.

5. Parents went genting. Jio few buddies to dinner. Ken, Gam, and Bay went. bought 2 leng leng T-shirts at queens park, ate sushi king there. then after that Gam fetched us to sg.long. had a 2nd round, -_- its a lesson that don't split to order the foods, we had repeated order 2 plates of taufu and that ''jut jut '' , @_@ too many until can't finish. Lucky there got AOD let me watch :D

6. 3rd round in Maideen, was playing chess and playing cards until so excited, but Ken need to back to home jor, someone's mom finding her son, (人家阿妈o玩仔). so we went back home.

7. online, help mr Q to pvp. because ken's mood fragile. so must pei him a bit @_@

8. msn. rye replied! lucky @_@?

9. write blog. =D

3 comments:

l33w3il00n said...

And i had tried very hard to inform mr lee wei loon that i had finished the paper , but because he ben-ness,
never realise..

suan ni hen!

匿名 said...

suan ni hen!

November 21, 2008 6:38 AM

na dang ran :D

l33w3il00n said...

suan liao