Monday, March 16, 2009

Bank.

hehehee...
if there is a kind of special functioning banks,
i hope there is a bank that can let us to deposit our hapiness and memories.
then we won't lost the memories and feelings after times passed.
Yesterday was a wonderful day in my life.
I really, feel so happy yesterday. Not because of the lagoon,
is because of you all. :D
thank you for bring me this precious memory, i will save it in my bank,
let it grow more interest with my high interest rates~hahah 100% fully interest pay!
and :D giving loan to everyone that who needs it. :D free to apply!
whenever you need it, I'm very pleasure to, approve the loan for you.
And I, will always take it out, when im sad and upset, and wash away the tears by using the happy memories.

Once again, thank you. My friends.
Specially,
Joyce, happy birthday.
Jan hehehehe!
Ken. thanks for ur sand.
MR G! happy birthday in advance.
Shui :D
Sammy.
Gam.
Pey & Baby rachel.
Un, wu di shi ji mo.
Xiao gui.
Jinyan. (thanks for ur punch ne)
And joyce's friends hahaha
AND wu ya!

and and of course the people who met us in the dinner.:D
nice to meet you all. Nice to have such a big gang!

Here comes some photos.






No comments: